The Berkeley is hosting a series of Prêt-à-Portea Masterclasses with Head Pastry Chef Mourad Khiat to share the secrets behind fashion’s favourite afternoon tea.
Following the recent publication of 'Prêt-à-Portea, High-Fashion Bakes & Biscuits', a recipe book celebrating the tea’s 10th anniversary, these masterclasses offer the chance for baking aficionados to perfect their own Prêt-à-Portea skills.
£225 per person exclusive of a 12.5% discretionary service charge.
- Two-hour masterclass in The Berkeley's bakery with Head Pastry Chef Mourad Khiat
- The chance to make three Prêt-à-Portea favourites: Jason Wu cherry mousse, Manolo Blahnik stiletto biscuits and Moschino sponge handbags
- Apron embroidered with ‘Shoe Chef’
- Champagne Prêt-à-Portea in the Collins Room, following the class
- Signed copy of Prêt-à-Portea, High-Fashion Bakes & Biscuits
Masterclasses take place every Wednesday and the first Saturday of the month from 2pm to 4pm.
For further details or to make a reservation:
Call: +44 (0)20 7201 1619.