The Berkeley is hosting a series of Prêt-à-Portea Masterclasses with Head Pastry Chef Mourad Khiat to share the secrets behind fashion’s favourite afternoon tea.
Following the recent publication of 'Prêt-à-Portea, High-Fashion Bakes & Biscuits', a recipe book celebrating the tea’s 10th anniversary, these masterclasses offer the chance for baking aficionados to perfect their own Prêt-à-Portea skills.
£225 per person exclusive of a 12.5% discretionary service charge.
- Two-hour masterclass in The Berkeley's bakery with Head Pastry Chef Mourad Khiat
- The chance to make three Prêt-à-Portea favourites: Jason Wu cherry mousse, Manolo Blahnik stiletto biscuits and Moschino sponge handbags
- Apron embroidered with ‘Shoe Chef’
- Champagne Prêt-à-Portea in the Collins Room, following the class
- Signed copy of Prêt-à-Portea, High-Fashion Bakes & Biscuits
Masterclasses take place every Wednesday and the first Sunday of the month from 2pm to 4pm. Minimum class size two guests; maximum four.
For further details or to make a reservation:
Call: +44 (0)20 7201 1619
Royal Prêt-à-Portea Masterclass
Raise a glass (or clink a cup) to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on one of our Royal Wedding Prêt-à-Portea masterclasses this May. Guided by our expert pastry team you will create a collection of Prêt-à-Portea classics – including limited edition bridal couture biscuits. It’s a fun and fashionable way to celebrate the wedding of the year.Book your place
Start the day on the bright side with a Berkeley breakfast stand packed with delights.View details
See the masters at work. A dazzling gastronomic experience with a touch of theatre.Find out more
Cocoon yourself in style as you sip colour-coded cocktails. The Blue Bar is a thing of beauty.View bar details