Prêt-à-Portea Masterclasses are suspended until further notice.
The Berkeley is hosting a series of Prêt-à-Portea Masterclasses with Head Pastry Chef Mourad Khiat and his team to share their secrets behind fashion’s favourite afternoon tea.
Following the recent publication of 'Prêt-à-Portea, High-Fashion Bakes & Biscuits', a recipe book celebrating the tea’s 10th anniversary, these masterclasses offer the chance for baking aficionados to perfect their own Prêt-à-Portea skills.
£230 per person exclusive of a 12.5% discretionary service charge.
- Two-hour masterclass in The Berkeley's bakery with Head Pastry Chef Mourad Khiat and his team
- The chance to make three Prêt-à-Portea favourites: Jason Wu cherry mousse, Manolo Blahnik stiletto biscuits and Moschino sponge handbags
- Apron embroidered with ‘Shoe Chef’
- Champagne Prêt-à-Portea in the Collins Room, following the class
- Signed copy of Prêt-à-Portea, High-Fashion Bakes & Biscuits
Start the day on the bright side with a bespoke Berkeley breakfast.
See the masters at work. A dazzling gastronomic experience with a touch of theatre.
Cocoon yourself in style as you sip colour-coded cocktails. The Blue Bar is a thing of beauty.