Inspired by the character and ambience of a cool city loft, this spacious, open-plan suite designed by John Heah features a collection of contemporary art.
Overlooking the front of the hotel, the suite has three sets of French windows allowing light to flood through its luxurious, fluid space. With hardwood floors and a spacious and ingeniously-designed walk-through wardrobe, The Gallery offers the most sensual surroundings for a stay in Knightsbridge.
To book, call us:
+44 (0)20 7107 8927
At a glance
- 1 King bed
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- Average Size: 101 sq m / 1087 sq ft
- Views: Wilton Place
- Connecting Rooms Not Available
- Designed by John Heah as a fluid series of spaces with hardwood floors
- Ultra-spacious open-plan suite with the feel of a city loft
- Rotating collection of contemporary art on the walls
- Sitting area with contemporary furniture
- Three French windows with Juliet balconies
- Glass partition between bedroom and bathroom maximises natural daylight
- Walk-through wardrobe
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Welcome drink when you arrive
- Burberry trench coats and kimono robes to use during your stay
- Minibar stocked with British treats
- In-room entertainment and two TVs
- iPod docking station with radio, alarm and Bluetooth speaker
- Business desk
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Fresh flowers by McQueens
- Use of The Berkeley Fashion Trunk by Vestiaire Collective (subject to availability)
- Aromatic and rejuvenating English products made by Cowshed for The Berkeley
- Spacious bathroom with freestanding bath, walk-in shower and twin basins
- Guest WC
All about you
2 King beds (twin beds available)
Sleeps up to 4 people
Average Size: 232 sq m / 2497 sq ft
Restaurants & Bars
At The Berkeley, Marcus Wareing heads up two Michelin-starred Marcus, the Collins Room offers imaginative all-day dining, and the Blue Bar is London's hottest cocktail hangout.
Health Club & Spa
The Berkeley Health Club & Spa brings the calm of the countryside to the heart of the city.
The Season is our own, most particular guide to the best events of the modern British social, cultural and sporting calendar.