Live like lord and lady of the manor in the majestic Wellington Suite, where classic style meets complete comfort.
This is a one-bedroom suite that’s out to impress. Kick back in the superbly spacious sitting room or enjoy a private meal in your dining room, set in a beautiful conservatory with an expansive rooftop terrace. And with space for six, you could even invite guests to join you for afternoon tea or dinner with a view. As night falls and Knightsbridge lights up around you, wind down in your serene marble bathroom. Then settle into your king bed for a blissful night’s sleep.
To book, call us:
+44 (0)20 7107 8927
At a glance
- 1 King bed
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- Average Size: 135 sq m / 1453 sq ft
- Views: Hyde Park, Wilton Place
- Connecting Rooms Available on request
- Majestic suite in a classic style
- Impressive roof terrace with London skyline view
- Personal sauna in the marble ensuite bathroom
- Stately living room with fireplace
- Dining conservatory
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Welcome bottle of Dom Pérignon champagne
- Fresh flowers by McQueens
- Burberry trench coats and kimono robes to use during your stay
- Cosy robes and slippers
- Minibar stocked with British treats
- In-room entertainment system with Bose docking system
- iPod docking station with radio, alarm and Bluetooth speaker
- Business desk
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Use of The Berkeley Fashion Trunk by Vestiaire Collective (subject to availability)
- Ensuite marble bathroom with private sauna
- Aromatic and rejuvenating English products made by Cowshed for The Berkeley
All about you
Restaurants & Bars
At The Berkeley, Marcus Wareing heads up two Michelin-starred Marcus, the Collins Room offers imaginative all-day dining, and the Blue Bar is London's hottest cocktail hangout.
Health Club & Spa
The Berkeley Health Club & Spa brings the calm of the countryside to the heart of the city.
The Season is our own, most particular guide to the best events of the modern British social, cultural and sporting calendar.