Stepping Out at The Berkeley
Our luxury city staycation in London can be as restful or exciting as you choose.
Your break begins with a cocktail by the Blue Bar mixologists shaken (or stirred) at the door to your room or suite. Enjoy a night of contemporary comfort, then wake up to breakfast in bed. When you do step out, our concierges can point you towards strolls through neighbouring Royal Parks and cycling routes to explore on your Berkeley Bikes.
Or embark on a foodie discovery, whether it’s lunch in the Collins Room or a wander over to Mayfair for dinner at Jean-Georges at The Connaught or perhaps a nightcap at Claridge’s Bar, we’ll pick up the bill with credit to enjoy at any of our London hotels.
- A celebratory Blue Bar cocktail, mixed at the door to your room or suite by our resident mixologists
- Daily English breakfast for two, delivered to your room or suite, or served in the Collins Room
- Complimentary overnight valet parking
- Berkeley Bikes for exploring the city
- £100 credit to spend at the restaurants and bars in Claridge's or The Connaught – or here at The Berkeley with all guest room and Junior Suite bookings or £300 hotel credit with all other suite bookings, once per stay
- A sweet treat in the form of three Prêt-à-Portea cakes to takeaway upon check out
Offer is valid for stays until 14 May 2023 (inclusive). Subject to availability, blackout dates apply.
From £577.50 per night*
(inclusive of 5% VAT until 30 September 2021)
Alternatively call our Reservations team on +44 (0)20 7107 8927
More special offers
Stay four longer
Want to stay longer? Be our guest. Book a four-night stay and one of them’s on the house. Four nights for the price of three.
Stay four longer
Bring your family to The Berkeley and we’ll go to town with treats, activities and adventures arranged just for you. From £472.50 per room per night.
Staying in a Berkeley suite always feels special – why not treat yourself? From £1,039.50.