Specially for families
Families can count on a special welcome to The Berkeley. Think personalised welcome treats and just-for-kids activities, such as family hours in our seventh-floor swimming pool.
For older children, there are games consoles to play and films to watch. Or, if you want to get everyone out and about, our concierge team can point you towards amazing experiences across London.
Finally, parents can enjoy some well-earned 'us time' thanks to our childminding services. That's what we call happy families.
- Cuddly Berkeley bunny
- Goldfish-in-a-bag novelty soap
- Babysitting/childminding services
- Organic baby amenities
- Baby soap and lotion
- Cots, highchairs, bottle warmers
- Personalised welcome treats
- Snuggly bathrobes and slippers
- Personalised children’s bed linen
- Mini manicures fit for a princess
- Luxury picnics made to order
- 24-hour room service
- Fully-trained first aider and doctor on call
- Child-friendly swimming hours at the pool
- Berkeley colouring and puzzle book with pencils
- Children’s books and board games
- Nintendo Wii and choice of games
- PS4, Xbox and Wii U
- Family Sky TV and DVDs
For further information on our family friendly services, please contact our concierge: email@example.com
Our concierge team is here to open up London for parents and children alike. It could be a special day out at an exciting event, or fun and games here at the hotel. All you have to do is ask.
- Recommendations for activities at the hotel, in London and beyond
- Tickets for attractions, museums and shows
- All your transport needs taken care of
- Enquire in advance about activity days organised by our partners, the wonderful children's entertainers Sharky & George
Get the judges’ verdicts on everything from our service to room designFind out more
Read stories of day-to-day life behind the scenes at The Berkeley.Find out more
History & Heritage
Step back in time to find out where it all started.Find out more