Online booking reservations policy
- We will reconfirm your reservation by text message 72 hours prior to arrival. You will have the option to either reply to confirm or call to cancel. If you have not confirmed your reservation 24 hours before booking, we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and resell the table.
- A charge will only be incurred if you fail to arrive for your reservation without notice, or cancel your booking within 24 hours of your reservation. The amount that you will be charged is £25pp.
- For Prêt-à-Portea afternoon tea, a charge will be incurred if you fail to arrive for your reservation without notice, or cancel your booking within 24 hours of your reservation. The amount that you will be charged is £64pp.
- Adjustments to booking numbers can be made at any time at no extra charge, subject to availability.
- We respectfully ask for guests to be ready to sit at the table at the indicated booking time. We would ask you to kindly notify the restaurant if you are delayed as we may release the table after 15 minutes of the reservation time.
- Please be advised that you will have a seating time of 2 hours.
To respect the privacy of all our guests we kindly ask that you refrain from taking photographs.
- Afternoon teas cannot be shared between guests. If not all of your guests require the afternoon tea menu, please advise prior to your reservation date in order for us to accommodate your requirements.