When you walk into The Apartment you know you’ve arrived somewhere truly special. Set in the quiet south-east corner of The Berkeley, complete with spacious private terrace, this feels like your own residence in the heart of Knightsbridge.
Morning light filters through the stained glass in the hallway, playing off the mirrored walls. Calm and sleek, The Apartment opens up into a light, airy space infused with John Heah’s distinctive ultra-modern style. A seamless design connects the open-plan living and dining room with the master bedroom. Sliding doors mean this two-bedroom suite can be kept open throughout, or transformed into a series of private spaces. Those with work to do can tuck themselves into the separate study. And when it’s time to play, separate marble bathrooms and a dressing room give everyone space to prepare for stepping out on the town.
To book, call us:
+44 (0)20 7107 8927
At a glance
- 2 King beds (twin beds available)
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Average Size: 232 sq m / 2497 sq ft
- Views: St Paul's Church
- Connecting Rooms Available on request
- Seamless contemporary design by John Heah
- Can be connected to a further two rooms, creating your own Knightsbridge apartment
- Head-turning decorative finishes including stained glass, mirrored walls and a Zebrano wood corridor
- Open-plan living/dining room with French windows
- Compact kitchen by Bulthaup
- Spacious dressing room and private study area
- Luxurious marble his-and-hers bathrooms
- Complimentary transfer from London airports (including private airports) and railway stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Welcome bottle of Dom Pérignon champagne
- Fresh flowers by McQueens
- Burberry trench coats and kimono robes to use during your stay
- Minibar stocked with British treats
- In-room entertainment system with Bose docking system
- iPod docking station with radio, alarm and Bluetooth speaker
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Use of The Berkeley Fashion Trunk by Vestiaire Collective (subject to availability)
- Luxurious marble his-and-her bathrooms
- Guest WC
- Aromatic and rejuvenating English products made by Cowshed for The Berkeley
All about you
Restaurants & Bars
At The Berkeley, Marcus Wareing heads up two Michelin-starred Marcus, the Collins Room offers imaginative all-day dining, and the Blue Bar is London's hottest cocktail hangout.
Health Club & Spa
The Berkeley Health Club & Spa brings the calm of the countryside to the heart of the city.
The Season is our own, most particular guide to the best events of the modern British social, cultural and sporting calendar.