Christian Dior at The Berkeley
Designer of dream nights
Christian Dior was one of the 20th century’s most inspiring couturiers. Today, his enduring influence is celebrated in a major V&A retrospective – now entirely sold-out – and our very own catwalk-worthy room offer.
Step inside your room or suite to champagne and Prêt-à-Portea cakes, a haute couture homage created by our pastry chefs. Then walk in the footsteps of a true trailblazer with the most sought-after tickets in town, to Christian Dior: Designer of Dreams, as well as a keepsake copy of Dior’s accompanying book to inspire your ‘new look’.
- Two tickets to the V&A Museum’s sold-out Christian Dior: Designer of Dreams exhibition
- An overnight stay in a Deluxe King Room, Balcony King Room, Deluxe Junior Suite or Chelsea Suite
- Prêt-à-Portea catwalk cakes reflecting Dior’s influential silhouettes on arrival
- To keep: a hardback volume of Christian Dior released to celebrate the V&A Museum retrospective
- Traditional English breakfast – in bed, if you prefer
- A perfectly chilled bottle of Laurent-Perrier to welcome you
Offer is valid for stays from 11 March until 1 September 2019 (inclusive) and must be booked a minimum of two days in advance.
From £780 per night
(inclusive of all taxes)
Please call +44 (0)20 7107 8927 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More special offers
Bring your family to The Berkeley and we’ll go to town with treats, activities and adventures arranged just for you. From £990 per night for two rooms.View offer
Staying in a Berkeley suite always feels special – why not treat yourself? From £930.View offer
Marcus Wareing - Foodie Fantasy
Spend the night and delight your inner foodie with an eight-course Taste menu at Marcus. From £1050.View offer