The Savvy Weekender
Those-in-the-know are heading to London for winter weekends - taking advantage of favourable exchange rates or avoiding the uncertainties of air travel. Weekending at The Berkeley means frosty fresh-air walks through Hyde Park and around the pretty mews of Belgravia, or taking our house courtesy car to your favourite nearby stores where you'll be guided through the latest collections. Catch a play or show from the wealth of choice in the West End, and come back to Michelin-starred dining and cosy relaxation in the spa and pool. We'll help you along with a £50 credit to use, with our compliments, in Michelin-starred Marcus, the Blue Bar, Collins Room or The Berkeley Health Club & Spa.
- Stay any number of nights from Thursday to Monday (with a minimum stay of two nights if arriving on a Thursday)
- Daily English breakfast served in the Collins Room, the Blue Bar or in your beautiful Berkeley room
- Welcome bottle of champagne, chilled to perfection
- £50 credit to use in Michelin-starred Marcus, the Collins Room, Blue Bar, In-Room Dining or The Berkeley Health Club & Spa (once per stay)
- In-house courtesy car for journeys within one mile of the hotel (subject to availability)
- Take your time with a 2pm late check-out (subject to availability)
- Offer valid for stays until 17 June 2018 (inclusive).
From £510 per night
(inclusive of all taxes)
Alternatively call our Reservations team on +44 (0)20 7107 8927
More special offers
Special winter rates and shopping privileges to help you make the most of London at this time of year. From £420.
stay four longer
Want to stay longer? Be our guest. Book a four-night stay and one of them’s on the house. Four nights for the price of three.
Staying in a Berkeley suite always feels special – why not treat yourself? From £780.