The V&A’s Gabrielle Chanel. Fashion Manifesto Experience
Gabrielle (Coco) Chanel once said: “Fashion changes, but style endures.” As London pays homage to the iconic couturière, this limited-time room and suite offer celebrates her legacy – and invites guests into the world of a true trailblazer.
Wrapped up with a pair of dream tickets to the V&A museum's runway success, Gabrielle Chanel. Fashion Manifesto, this sartorial stay is a stepping stone to one of the most sought-after and sold out events of the season: the Chanel exhibition in London. Strike out to experience the lasting influence of the House of Chanel, from behind-the-scenes photography of the artist at work and her model muses to original tweed suits and silk hats that feel as relevant today as they did almost a century ago. Then return to one of The Berkeley’s newly transformed, and perpetually chic, rooms or suites to toast an unforgettable day with chilled champagne and a keepsake copy of the exhibition’s accompanying book. Breakfast, on the house, the following morning can be enjoyed downstairs in stylish surrounds or served to your bedroom for a restful start to the day – and end to your stay.
- A stay in one of our rooms or suites
- A perfectly chilled bottle of Laurent-Perrier to welcome you
- Two tickets to the V&A Museum’s sold-out Gabrielle Chanel. Fashion Manifesto retrospective, ending February 2024
- To keep: your own copy of a Chanel-inspired book (subject to availability)
- Traditional English breakfast for two – delivered to your room or suite, or served in the Collins Room or The Berkeley Café
Offer is valid for stays until 25 February 2024 (inclusive).
Alternatively call our Reservations team on +44 (0)20 7107 8927