Relish the space and serenity of the Crescent Suite, a two-bedroom suite with a beautiful private garden terrace and dual-aspect views.
Warm, welcoming and wonderfully stylish, the Crescent Suite immediately makes you feel at home. Created by Helen Green Design, this is a sensory treat, with tactile woods and ‘touch me’ fabrics, finished with bronze elements. Relax over coffee in your sitting room. Or drink in the views of St Paul’s Church from the spacious terrace adjoining the master bedroom. The guest bedroom makes this the perfect choice for larger parties. You can even have the Crescent Suite connected to a third king-bed room, accessible via a private corridor.
To book, call us:
+44 (0)20 7107 8927
At a glance
- 2 King beds
- Sleeps up to 4 people
- Average Size: 124 sq m / 1335 sq ft
- Views: St Paul's Church, Wilton Place
- Connecting Rooms Available on request
- Calm and comfortable styling by Helen Green Design
- Two-bed suite with private hallway and separate sitting room
- Spacious private terrace with dual-aspect views
- Can be connected to a third king-bedded room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Welcome drink
- Fresh flowers by McQueens
- Use of The Berkeley Fashion Trunk by Vestiaire Collective (subject to availability)
- Burberry trench coats and kimono robes to use during your stay
- Entertaining area with dining table
- Minibar stocked with British treats
- In-room entertainment system with Bose docking system
- iPod docking station with radio, alarm and Bluetooth speaker
- Business desk
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Free-standing oval bath with bathroom TV
- Twin basins and separate walk-in shower
- Aromatic and rejuvenating English products made by Cowshed for The Berkeley
- Two bathrooms
- Guest WC
All about you
2 King beds (twin beds available)
Sleeps up to 4 people
Average Size: 232 sq m / 2497 sq ft
Restaurants & Bars
At The Berkeley, Marcus Wareing heads up two Michelin-starred Marcus, the Collins Room offers imaginative all-day dining, and the Blue Bar is London's hottest cocktail hangout.
Health Club & Spa
The Berkeley Health Club & Spa brings the calm of the countryside to the heart of the city.
The Season is our own, most particular guide to the best events of the modern British social, cultural and sporting calendar.