Feel a world away from the hustle and bustle in this spacious one-bedroom suite. A perfectly poised balance of classic style, craftsmanship and cool, effortless elegance.
A breath of fresh air, in every sense of the word. With its green, leafy views and spacious, airy feel, this is a suite that quietens the mind and revives the senses. It’s hard to believe you’re in central London when you’re relaxing in the Knightsbridge Suite. And with a separate sitting room, there’s plenty of space to entertain or unwind, before drifting off in your generous king bed.
At a glance
- 1 King bed (twin beds available)
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- Average Size: 68 sq m / 732 sq ft
- Views: Hyde Park, Wilton Place
- Connecting Rooms Available on request
- A blend of modern and traditional features
- Separate sitting room
- Some suites have a separate dressing area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Welcome drink when you arrive
- Burberry trench coats and kimono robes to use during your stay
- Minibar stocked with British treats
- In-room entertainment and two TVs
- iPod docking station with radio, alarm and Bluetooth speaker
- Business desk
- Fresh flowers by McQueens
- Marble bathroom, some with walk-in shower
- Aromatic and rejuvenating English products made by Cowshed for The Berkeley
All about you
Terrace Junior Suite
1 King bed (twin beds available)
Sleeps up to 2 people
Average Size: 62 sq m / 667 sq ft
2 King beds (twin beds available)
Sleeps up to 4 people
Average Size: 232 sq m / 2497 sq ft
Restaurants & Bars
At The Berkeley, Marcus Wareing heads up two Michelin-starred Marcus, the Collins Room offers imaginative all-day dining, and the Blue Bar is London's hottest cocktail hangout.
Health Club & Spa
The Berkeley Health Club & Spa brings the calm of the countryside to the heart of the city.
The Season is our own, most particular guide to the best events of the modern British social, cultural and sporting calendar.