Grand Terrace Suite
Like a deep breath of fresh air, a Grand Terrace Suite leaves you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Step through the door and enter a world in perfect balance. John Heah’s subtle design flows seamlessly throughout this one-bedroom suite, with hardwood floors linking the bedroom, sitting room and contemporary bathroom. Kick back and relax on the custom-made sofa, with natural light flooding in through floor-to-ceiling windows. Or sit out on your terrace overlooking St Paul’s Church. When it’s time to wind down, enjoy a long soak in the freestanding bathtub before sinking into your king bed. A pure piece of Berkeley heaven.
At a glance
- 1 King bed
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- Average Size: 85 sq m / 915 sq ft
- Views: St Paul's Church
- Connecting Rooms Available on request
- Subtle, contemporary design by John Heah
- Use of The Berkeley Fashion Trunk by Vestiaire Collective (subject to availability)
- Private, furnished terrace
- Separate sitting room with bespoke furnishings
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Burberry trench coats and kimono robes to use during your stay
- Private butler hatch
- Minibar stocked with British treats
- In-room entertainment system with Bose docking system
- iPod docking station with radio, alarm and Bluetooth speaker
- Business desk
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Fresh flowers by McQueens
- Ensuite bathroom with freestanding bathtub and walk-in shower
- Guest WC
- Aromatic and rejuvenating English products made by Cowshed for The Berkeley
All about you
2 King beds (twin beds available)
Sleeps up to 4 people
Average Size: 232 sq m / 2497 sq ft
Restaurants & Bars
At The Berkeley, Marcus Wareing heads up two Michelin-starred Marcus, the Collins Room offers imaginative all-day dining, and the Blue Bar is London's hottest cocktail hangout.
Health Club & Spa
The Berkeley Health Club & Spa brings the calm of the countryside to the heart of the city.
The Season is our own, most particular guide to the best events of the modern British social, cultural and sporting calendar.