Christmas at The Berkeley
Come along for the (sleigh) ride
When snow appears at the entrance to The Berkeley, Christmas really falls into place. This year there’s a flurry of festive style as champagne, carols and a canopy of frost-white lights get the (snow)ball rolling on a chic two-night stay.
The night before Christmas means Midnight Mass at neighbouring St. Paul’s and stockings for little ones to hang out ready for Father Christmas. Wake up to presents for everyone and an extra-special gift from The Berkeley: a straight-from-the-movies horse-drawn carriage ride, with hot chocolate and marshmallows as a decadent winter warmer. And then there’s lunch – an all-the-trimmings festive feast with five courses served in the Collins Room. Christmas is the time to indulge, after all.
Offer is valid for a two night stay arriving on 24 December only.
- Two nights in one of our breath-taking rooms or suites.
- A bottle of champagne and in-room festive treats to welcome you.
- Classic Christmas Eve carol singing, followed by Midnight Mass at St. Paul’s Parish Church – strollable distance from The Berkeley.
- Stockings for children and stylish gifts for grown-ups.
- An enchanting journey around Belgravia by horse-drawn carriage with hot chocolate.
- Breakfast on Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- And a five-course lunch in the Collins Room on Christmas Day.
From £2,160 per room for a two-night stay
(inclusive of all taxes)
Please call +44 (0)20 7107 8927 or email: email@example.com.
More Special Offers
stay four longer
Want to stay longer? Be our guest. Book a four-night stay and one of them’s on the house. Four nights for the price of three.View offer
Marcus Wareing - Foodie Fantasy
Spend the night and delight your inner foodie with an eight-course Taste menu at Marcus. From £1050.View offer
Bring your family to The Berkeley and we’ll go to town with treats, activities and adventures arranged just for you. From £990 per night for two rooms.View offer