Let there be light. With six sets of French windows, some overlooking Hyde Park, the Park Suite is bright and beautiful throughout.
The Park Suite may have dual-aspect leafy London views, but there’s just as much to see inside. Designed by John Heah, this one-bedroom suite flows from an open-plan sitting and dining room, to a separate bedroom with an inviting king bed. Freshen up in the spacious marble bathroom, and plan your outfit in the dressing room. With a small, stylish kitchen and dining room offering space for six, the Park Suite is perfectly set up for entertaining guests. Or simply fixing yourself a midnight snack after an evening out.
To book, call us:
+44 (0)20 7107 8927
At a glance
- 1 King bed
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- Average Size: 97 sq m / 1044 sq ft
- Views: Hyde Park, Wilton Place
- Connecting Rooms Available on request
- Calm, chic design by John Heah
- Dual-aspect French windows with Juliet balconies
- Spacious, open-plan design
- Large walk-in wardrobe
- Small private kitchen
- Business desk
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Welcome drink
- Wonderfully comfortable king or twin beds
- Burberry trench coats and kimono robes to use during your stay
- Fresh flowers by McQueens
- Minibar stocked with British treats
- In-room entertainment system with Bose docking system
- iPod docking station with radio, alarm and Bluetooth speaker
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Use of The Berkeley Fashion Trunk by Vestiaire Collective (subject to availability)
- Ensuite bathroom with walk-in rainforest shower
- Aromatic and rejuvenating English products made by Cowshed for The Berkeley
- Guest WC
all about you
2 King beds (twin beds available)
Sleeps up to 4 people
Average Size: 232 sq m / 2497 sq ft
Restaurants & Bars
At The Berkeley, Marcus Wareing heads up two Michelin-starred Marcus, the Collins Room offers imaginative all-day dining, and the Blue Bar is London's hottest cocktail hangout.
Health Club & Spa
The Berkeley Health Club & Spa brings the calm of the countryside to the heart of the city.
The Season is our own, most particular guide to the best events of the modern British social, cultural and sporting calendar.