Laidback style. English craftsmanship. Get a taste of the Chelsea spirit in these contemporary suites by Robert Angell.
And relax… These one-bedroom suites are all about calm and comfort with a dash of contemporary cool. With long, light windows and tailor-made furnishings, each suite is unique. Sliding doors divide the rooms, so you can open the space up or keep things separate. Freshen up in the oversized rainforest shower, complete with The Berkeley’s very own Cowshed products. At the end of the day, recline in truly sophisticated Chelsea style.
At a glance
- 1 King bed
- Sleeps up to 2 people
- Average Size: 66 sq m / 710 sq ft
- Views: Wilton Place
- Connecting Rooms Available on request
- Unique style and furnishings
- Use of The Berkeley Fashion Trunk by Vestiaire Collective (subject to availability)
- Sliding door to separate sitting room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Burberry trench coats and kimono robes to use during your stay
- Nespresso coffee machine
- In-room entertainment system including Bose docking station
- Minibar stocked with British treats
- iPod docking station
- Business desk
- Fresh flowers by McQueens
- Ensuite marble bathroom with rainforest shower
- Aromatic and rejuvenating English products made by Cowshed for The Berkeley
All About You
Discover all our other rooms and suites.
1 King bed (twin beds available)
Sleeps up to 2 people
Average Size: 68 sq m / 732 sq ft
2 King beds (twin beds available)
Sleeps up to 4 people
Average Size: 232 sq m / 2497 sq ft
Restaurants & Bars
At The Berkeley, Marcus Wareing heads up two Michelin-starred Marcus, the Collins Room offers imaginative all-day dining, and the Blue Bar is London's hottest cocktail hangout.
Health Club & Spa
The Berkeley Health Club & Spa brings the calm of the countryside to the heart of the city.
The Season is our own, most particular guide to the best events of the modern British social, cultural and sporting calendar.